Arizona Commercial Vehicle Insurance is a necessity… I find it rather interesting that business sometimes comes TO you just naturally… from the events you attend, the people you casually visit with, and the referrals from satisfied clients. I have seen an increase in my being able to support clients who are in need of commercial vehicle insurance. When you stop and think about it, almost every business needs a vehicle… customer deliveries, employee transportation, or essential day-to-day business functions. The commercial auto policy offers protection against risks associated with these vehicles and covers everything from the “big guy’s” car to a fleet of delivery vehicles.
Does your business vehicle need more than personal auto insurance coverage?
Do you know whether the vehicle you use in your business needs more than personal auto insurance coverage? Some of the questions you might want to ask me include:
- Just how is “commercial vehicle insurance” defined?
- What commercial vehicle “endorsements” would benefit me in my business?
- What are important commercial carrier regulations I need to be aware of?
- What are some of the special considerations used to underwrite commercial vehicles?
- What are the “new” issues in today’s vehicle insurance climate I need to know about?
If you are unsure whether you need commercial vehicle insurance, or have questions that are not listed in the above, please call me and have what may be one of the most important insurance conversations you may ever have. Remember: Your best decisions are made from being fully aware of your choices and options.
The ultimate value of life depends upon awareness and the power of contemplation rather than upon mere survival.
Independent Insurance Agent
Proudly serving her clients and her industry for 30+ years
Commercial insurance should not be a stranger to anyone who owns a business in the Grand Canyon State. It is simply an agreement between the insurer and the insured which involves the latter paying a monthly premium to the insurer in the event of a sudden loss. Various types of insurance policies will ensure financial assistance in relation to property, liability, life, and health. If you are running a business in Arizona, here are a few potential benefits you get from having commercial insurance.
Our insurance company provides security for your business since encountering a sudden loss is sometimes inevitable. We can help you out during unexpected circumstances that include worker’s compensation, natural disasters, and several other types of losses. If there is a need to replace your equipment or restore damaged building structures, we can help by providing compensation.
A commercial insurance policy should be considered as an investment because it will help maintain the security of the business throughout its life. When running a business, there are several potential risks involved which many businesses may face at one point or another. A commercial insurance policy will help provide protection during these bad times.
Avoiding Liability and Hazards
It is important to have insurance coverage to protect your business from liability in the event that there is any damage done to your business or to the property where it is located. Protection is also needed for employees that work on the premises in the event of accidents or injuries. In addition, natural disasters to include fire, wind, floods, storms, riots, and even terrorist activities can be included in your insurance policy.
Give Us a Call
It is essential for every business In Arizona to get commercial insurance coverage for protection against unfavorable circumstances. It is quite easy to get the right coverage for your business when you choose an insurance provider you can trust. Since each state has different insurance laws, you should give one of our agents a call so that we can help you in the event of an unexpected turn of events.
There are a few inexpensive ways add security to your home in Mesa, AZ, which may also qualify you for discounts. Although the property crime rate in Mesa is in line with the national average (actually a hair lower), it is still a good thing to take all measures necessary to keep your home secure and your family safe. Unfortunately, many people don’t have hundreds or thousands of dollars to spend on high-tech security monitoring systems. Luckily, for those who are on a budget, there are a few ways you can up your home’s security.
Five inexpensive ways to add security to your home
- Door Security Bar – These bars are generally used with sliding glass doors, such as patio doors. They are low-cost, yet effective, as they protect against hundreds of pounds of force.
- Dummy Security Camera – Although a real security camera is best, the fact of the matter is that they are expensive. Luckily, there are cameras that you can get that look real for a fraction of the cost and the intruders are none the wiser. These dummy security cameras should be placed at all home entry points.
- Motion-Activated Flood Lights – These motion-activated flood lights are inexpensive, but will scare off burglars when their movement sets the light off. They should be installed near access points of your home. Plus, they may even come in handy one night when you can’t find your keys in the dark.
- Wedge Alarm – Another cheap option that you have is a small wedge that you can place at your door. Although this won’t prevent your home from being broken into, it will scare the intruder off. The device makes a very loud screech when it is disturbed.
- Tough Dog – If you don’t have a dog, it may be time to get one. Of course, this isn’t a long-term inexpensive option, but it will give you someone to keep you company while providing an “alarm” should someone try to enter your home.
All of these options are something to think about when it comes to protecting your home and family. By having these security features installed, you may be able to lower your risk of filing a property loss claim with your homeowners insurance company. If you have any questions regarding your policy or if you can get a discount for any of the aforementioned items, give our independent agents in the 85215 community a call.
Making MORE happen for my insurance clients…
Arizona Independent Insurance Agent
Proudly serving her clients and her industry for 30+ years