Home Insurance in Arizona
We provide homeowners insurance to Arizona residents across the entire state, from Gilbert to San Tan Valley, and Mesa to Queen Creek. For all Arizona residents, Lifetime Investments, LLC — your local independent agency — can help you compare insurance quotes online quickly and easily.
If you own your home, consider purchasing coverage for the following:
- Dwelling Protection
- Extended Dwelling Replacement
- Additional Personal Property Coverage
- Other Structures
We provide homeowners insurance to Arizona residents across the entire state, from Gilbert to San Tan Valley, and Mesa to Queen Creek. For all Arizona residents, Lifetime Investments, LLC — your local independent agency — can help you compare insurance products online quickly and easily.
Consider purchasing these coverages for your Condo, in addition to the above:
- Improvements & Betterments
- Loss Assessment
- Condos Rented to Others
Even though your landlord has insurance to cover the structure and liability exposure you should also consider purchasing a Renters Insurance Policy. A Renters Policy will provide coverage and protection for the following:
- Personal Property
- Additional Living Expense
- Personal Liability
- Guest Medical Protection
Description of Insurance
- Personal Property – Provides coverage for clothing, furniture and all household items for theft, fire and other numerous covered perils
- Additional Personal Property – Provides all risk coverage for specialty items such as Jewelry, Fine Arts and other valuables
- Personal Liability – Provides coverage and protection should someone sustain an injury on the insured property
- Medical Payments – Provides coverage and protection should someone sustain a minor injury on the insured property
- Improvements & Betterments - covers the insured’s remodel and upgrades to a condo such as flooring, lighting, cabinetry, and shelving which was not part of the original condo interior
- Loss Assessment – If an individual sues a Homeowners Association and if a suit is won for more than the Homeowners Association liability insurance limit each homeowner could be assessed and would have to contribute to the additional cost of the suit
- Additional Living Expense – Provides coverage for additional living expenses if an insured property is uninhabitable due to a covered loss
- Condos Rented to Other - Provides contents and liability insurance coverage when a condo is rented
- Dwelling Protection – Provides coverage for the structure based on the covered perils of the policy such as fire, theft, windstorm, hailstorm, water damage etc
- Extended Dwelling Replacement - provides coverage over and above the policy limit. Extended coverage varies from company to company. Most companies offer 25% extended coverage while others offer up to 50% and a few will offer as high as 100%
Arizona, as a state, protects its residence when it comes to homeowner's insurance. One of its best resources can be found by clicking through to the Arizona Department of Insurance: Help with Home/Title/Flood Insurance.
To receive your complementary review and comparison of homeowners insurance in Arizona, contact us today.